Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
CONSUMER USE PRODUCT COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
If you did download a freebie, please note it is for Personal Use only unless otherwise noted. See PERSONAL USE.
LICENSE AGREEMENT/USAGE TERMS:
The graphic files contained in this e-file are the product of Barbara A Lane Studios. They are protected by International copyright law.
Purchaser or user may use, copy and modify these files for PERSONAL USE only and are not to
be used for commercial gain. These files are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only and are
not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin
board, network, modem, Internet or web page. Do not alter these designs and claim them as your
own work. Do not make copies of these files and share them by electronic or physical medium
(including CD’s, DVDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes.
You may submit your layouts using Barbara A Lane Studios to magazines and other publications,
or to an online gallery, as long as proper credit is given.
If you PURCHASED a product:
LICENSE AGREEMENT/USAGE TERMS:
– Ownership and copyright are retained by Barbara A Lane, are non-transferable, and all rights are reserved.
– All Barbara A Lane Studio products are covered under Limited Artistic and Commercial Use – Standard license.
-It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without permission of the copyright owner.
Limited Artistic and Commercial Use – Standard License: Other names that may be synonymous with this may be: Scrap For Hire (S4H) and Scrap For Others (S4O). This is a limited use license. Purchasing this product does not allow the buyer to produce mass quantities of printed items. If you require print runs of over 250, please definitely contact me so we can talk and get you a new license. I will be happy to work with you on this at a price that is fair for both of us. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this type of license.
In purchasing or using a Barbara A Lane Studio design set or design element you are granted license to use the material under the following conditions:
What you MAY do with Barbara A Lane Studio products:
• You may use this product in your final art projects that you offer for sale. For example, this license allows you to sell your works of art at art galleries, stores, craft shops, scrap for hire, scrap for others, etc.
• You may incorporate material into your own original work for publication and display in printed media, including those for profit, for your own original work that is intended for sale, for use in your own original designs for use in non-profit and charitable causes.
• You may use these products to create digital scrapbook pages, storyboards, embellished photographs, photo books and albums, digital artistry prints or crafts for personal or client use, however all digital files MUST be flattened jpeg files, or delivered in printed format.
• You may use these products for the creation of web graphics provided they are delivered in 72DPI resolution only.
• Files must be in a flattened format so that the files cannot be extracted.
• You may recolor and/or resize.
What you MAY NOT do with Barbara A Lane Studio products:
- You may not redistribute, repackage or resell, share or loan any product or material individually or as part of a collection, under any circumstances.
• Layered .PSD files are to not be distributed under any circumstances. Again, all files must be flattened before delivery to your client.
• You may not claim any product or its derivative as your own work, nor may you use these products to create derivative or altered versions for sale or distribution of any kind.
• You may not use any material for purposes of promoting other digital products or designs.
• You may not use the content for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
*PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances may you create new items for resale in your scrapbook-type kits using ANY of my designs or elements.
Barbara A Lane Studio makes no warranties with respect to the use, storage, display, reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution, or licensing of the graphics found on the website and is not responsible for any issues whatsoever arising from the use of Barbara A Lane Studio designs, design sets, or elements.
For any questions, please contact Barbara aka Barbara A Lane Studios at BarbaraALane@comcast.net. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your product!